- Here are some reasons for issues to exist: a.) Nepotism b.) Boss’ references not checked c.) Boss’ background not checked d.) Boss favors certain employees e.) Socialized with certain employees f.) Employees overlooked for a promotion g.) Not paid for excellent work ethics h.)Underpaid for title of job
- What a Boss Should Do:
- a.) Respect his employees by paying them for their work-worth; that means by the title and the duties. Give bonuses to the ones who excel by always being at work and completing their duties.
- b.) And, leaving a clean and safe workplace.
- c.) communication with employees.
- d.) Walk around casually and see who looks unhappy---get out of your office.
- e.) Have a staff meeting with a prepared speech about sharing any concern or suggestions
- f.) The next day walk through your employees and ask each employee quietly if you may write their name down to talk in your office at their convenience
2013 Gallup Poll---Click the Link Below: